Friday 15 February 2013

Hot! Jennifer Lawrence

News/

Super Bowl mayhem possesses reach Hollywood.

Or possesses it?

Ben Affleck says they may well not often be tuning within observe the particular tournament game concerning the actual San Francisco 49ers along with Baltimore Ravens since his much loved New England Patriots didn't allow it to be each of the way.

"The injure is actually too fresh," the actual Argo director plus star says. "I merely hated that loss, hated it. So I'm most likely definitely not planning to observe it. I'm planning to boycott."

See Beyonc 's backstage fakes prepping for that Super Bowl Halftime Show

Affleck is just not the one A-lister most people obtained speaking football. Read up on find even more of this fave celebs shared with us concerning the major game.

Jennifer Lawrence : "I'm not really a football fan. I'm a girl. I mean, I mature up in the sporting activities friends and family so it truly is almost outstanding that I know consequently very little concerning sports increasing upward within the loved ones that will I did I do not seriously care."

LL Cool J: "I am the type to get a Super Bowl party, nevertheless there is certainly anything using this flu season and Super Bowl functions that got me creeped out. I have no idea of when I want to have a party."

49ers hottie Colin Kaepernick shows off his or her tattooed bod

Monica Potter: "Unless this Cleveland Browns are usually in it, I you should not care. And the way to months for them. Someday some people will. I'm a full-on Browns girl.

Francesca Eastwood: "I essentially am planning to view this game. I prefer to remain along with take unhealthy food so it is really nice excuse."

Dave Franco: "I'm through the San Francisco region therefore I'm an enormous fan. I'm really nervous, nevertheless incredibly excited."

Josh Duhamel: "We'll possibly reside home this year and just view it with the house. My momma gets inside time on the Super Bowl and so we are going to most likely just simply watch them most together."

Go inside the Puppy Bowl!

Elijah Wood:"I have no clue who has playing. I'm a strong idiot when considering that will sports."

Bradley Cooper: "I'm not really going to enjoy due to the fact out and about Eagles got killed."

NeNe Leakes: "I like sports in addition to we were seriously draging with the Atlanta Falcons, but some people lost. I shall be pulling regarding my personal young lady Beyonc .I realize nancy likely to change it out."

Colin Egglesfield: "I'm awaiting the Super Bowl. I appreciate football. I mature up actively playing it. Played some sort of 12 months with student footballing average joe until I experienced my brain bashed several a great number of times."

Check out your hot spouse along with ex-girlfriends associated with NFL players

No comments:

Post a Comment