Wednesday 27 February 2013

Hot! Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul Sheds Tears For Gus Fring

Aaron Paul blinked backside tears on the podium while your dog recognised his or her subsequent supporting acting professional Emmy with regard to his flip for the reason that troubled Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad. Paul claimed he didn t be expecting to win, figuring his costar Giancarlo Esposito would certainly require that trophy, several predicted, for playing the particular drug kingpin Gus Fring.

EMMYS: Highlights Best & worst

I cried within his arms as well as said, It doesn t produce feel to my advice in which I was on in which point so you re not, Paul said backstage. I didn t really know what to express in order to him."

Paul continued, "What he / she would along with Gus Fring was consequently incredible. It s hence outrageous that I m located here suitable now.

EMMYS: Highlights Best & worst

I did not make anything, Paul added. It s such a tricky category. In my own speech, I had been beyond my head. I appeared to be shaking along with trying to not sob. It azines unreal of which I m competent to carry out just what exactly I ve generally wanted doing. I m hence humbled and honored.

ALSO:

EMMYS 2012: Full coverage

EMMYS 2012: Nomination snubs in addition to surprises

BALLOT: Cast your votes for Emmys 2012 winners

No comments:

Post a Comment