Monday 10 December 2012

Hot! Katy Perry

The "HairWeaveKiller" is actually within the loose!

his event using TSA earlier this year at New York's JFK airport, his expected album sales, other designers remixing his songs, his / her marriage along with Kanye West , and his main break on Katy Perry !

PHOTOS: couple of Chainz Turns Down Role On Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta!

When expected about how exactly he felt once the "Fireworks" vocalist tweeted about him, this individual says:

"She's dope man, in addition to I met certainly one of the woman friends that will end up being by using the girl thus I really feel like I'm obtaining closer.

He remains the story with their encounter:

She has been for instance I'm-a lift yall up, yall need to do something. I was just like explain to your girlfriend I like her!"

2 Chainz also touched about what steps he could visit replace a woman's weave following a sperm rendevouz in addition to said:

It azines like a G [$1000] now. It utes not necessarily cheap. I almost commend females that pay $1000 for you to get their hair done. You slick ballin , that ersus a couple of purple bottoms. So, for me, allow verts attempt to ration this specific out. You don t want to do three or four per week or anyone become compensating some mortgages.

Katy Perry can be available because her split out of . Perhaps 2 Chainz might be her individual "hair weave killer!"

Check released your prolonged meeting earlier mentioned and more from the video clip below!

No comments:

Post a Comment