Monday 10 December 2012

Hot! Girlfriend Karrueche Tran In A Rather Toxic Way

What's Chris Brown's problem? He cares about you very much.

And Brown's problem is now Rihanna's, very poor girl. Brown pleaded disloyal throughout last year (and that assignment had been accomplished) with connection with his pre-Grammy beatdown of Rihanna, and after this Brown pronounces via his publicist that will includes quit his current girlfriend, the type Karrueche Tran , pertaining to "a friendship" Barbadian singer. "I love Karrueche incredibly much, nonetheless I don't desire to find the woman's hurt about my personal solidarity with Rihanna. I'd somewhat be single, permitting all of us for you to together possibly be content in your lives.") The record came up immediately after Brown seemed to be observed kissing Rihanna at the nightclub, paying quite a few quality period along with your girlfriend within a restroom there, and making her hotel room the next day.

In an innovative video, this felon well confusing the remainder belonging to the earth along with Dr. Phil drunkenly in addition to nonsensically rambles in relation to their adore life: "When people write about record by using somebody, you then have a tendency to tumble in love having someone else, the idea utes sorts of difficult, you are aware of exactly what I m saying? Is there these kinds of issue since supporting a pair of people? I don capital t know. I don t recognize whenever of which utes possible, although for me, I experience including that.

He will not appoint Tran or maybe Rihanna, but you are not a moving knowledge of Brown's indiscretions know who he has speaking about. He pronounces he or she doesn't wish to harm often involving your ladies, and also insists they've "not attempting to possibly be a player, I m not necessarily seeking to end up being your dog. I m not necessarily nothing with that. My momma higher me in a different way . I merely proper care far too much sometimes."

His momma must be so proud.

Follow @VickiHy

More coverage:

Chris Brown, Drake reportedly with nightclub brawl around Rihanna Chris Brown reportedly rages after Robin Roberts demands about Rihanna on 'Good Morning America' interview

No comments:

Post a Comment