Wednesday 21 November 2012

Hot! Season 3 Contestant Jordan Pruitt Talks Her Christina Aguilera Barbie Doll

Monday night s blind auditions featured one contestant who, like coach Christina Aguilera , got her start at an early age on the Disney Channel. Twenty-one-year-old Jordan Pruitt was a former Disney recording artist who has opened for The Cheetah Girls and Demi Lovato. So when Wetpaint Entertainment caught up with the singer yesterday, we had to ask why she was interested in The Voice over Demi s show, Click here to read Who Is Former Disney Star Jordan Pruitt on The Voice Season 3? She describes her current sound as a female Bruno Mars and even hopes to one day be a songwriter for other people s records. Part of Jordan s decision was in the selection of coaches on The Voice. was a humungous influence growing up, she revealed. Her first album was the first CD I had ever gotten. I had her Barbie doll. 'Genie in a Bottle' was my favorite video. I was just kinda floored when she turned her chair around for me. I think I can learn so many good things from her. Guess we ll have to tune in to this season s battle rounds in a few weeks to see if Jordan learns enough from Xtina to stay on the show! What do you think of Jordan s sound? Tell us below!

No comments:

Post a Comment