Thursday 11 October 2012

Hot! Yeovil Town Boss Gary Johnson Denies Afc Bournemouth Link This Is Somerset

Yeovil Town office manager Gary Johnson features again denied understanding of a link that will AFC Bournemouth, informing supporters this individual is definitely "loving" his or her existing job.

The Glovers' leader a week ago blossomed to be a bookies' front-runner for any Cherries vacancy simply hours immediately after Paul Groves exited that Goldsands Stadium.

Gary Johnson inside the Yeovil Town dugout yesterday. Photo by way of Mike Kunz

Yeovil Town's administrator Gary Johnson have been associated with your AFC Bournemouth employment simply by the bookies

Fans chanted Johnson's appoint while inquiring when he "hated Bournemouth" throughout the Huish Park outfit's 3-1 defeat regarding Colchester United yesterday afternoon.

The previous Bristol City and Latvia fundamental explained his focus on the experience supposed he / she failed to hear the suitable terrace songs, introducing he / she seemed to be devoted to restoring Yeovil.

He said: "I study a few people have chastised me - 'he's had six trumps consequently he is able to clear out of in case this individual wants'. But it is nothing to do with me.

"I haven't asked, I haven't acquired contact, you will find nothing. This is usually that focus, this can be a hundred per cent here. This is cures wish to accomplish and also most of us possess reached have Yeovil competing at this level.

"They (the fans) can easily clap Manchester United, Arsenal, whover. The employment is actually here, of course the idea is, and also I am caring your job. I am not certainly not experiencing it. I may well look like I'm possibly not some times nonetheless I am loving it and I would like to assist this group of lads as well as each of our a couple of coaches - us all - to be able to better ourselves."

Paddy Madden's debut two bottle guided your Glovers to their first win because the particular beginning regarding September plus Johnson stated he, when anyone, have to shoulder any kind of guilt for your latest poor form.

"There are not any excuses," he / she said. "Some people have previously designed excuses. I realize I try to be truthful having anybody in addition to if persons you should not concur next connect up.

"Don't support things of which usually are not presently there due to the fact for every one person that puts something out there 2,000 will be looking at it. Some people today are usually looking through some thing twofold in addition to start thinking it.

"If any person ought to understand your simple fact meet with me, ring me, produce my family a letter plus I guarantee I will probably let them know accurately the actual truth."

YEOVIL TOWN 3, COLCHESTER UNITED a single - IN PICTURES

Photos: Yeovil Town 3, Colchester United 1 - by way of Mike Kunz

No comments:

Post a Comment