Saturday 30 June 2012

Hot! Kim Kardashian Tells Oprah

Kim Kardashian says it obtains improved having age.

The reality celebrity informed Oprah that your lady is known for a totally new outlook on life now that she is adult dating Kanye West.

"Before, most my own boyfriends were younger," this 31-year-old conveys to your chat present host inside a preview of the highly-anticipated appointment that could glimpse on OWN.

"I appreciate that I'm with an individual whom will be one or two decades over the age of me," Kardashian says involving West, that is three years your girlfriend senior. "I like which my buddies will be also occasionally 20, thirty ages older as compared with me."

Kardashian didn big t always consider elder is definitely better. Her ex-husband Kris Humphries is 27 years old.

The star archived for separation and divorce from the NBA battler merely seventy two days to weeks after telling I do within Aug. 2011.

Kardashian states that your lady azines been 100 % maturing since split.

I sense such as I've possessed a strong epiphany covering the very last year," your legend says. "For exactly what I've undergone plus I feel this transformed person, merely from my very own experiences."

Oprah shares with the complete Kardashian group from the Oprah utes Next Chapter special, already signed to air flow throughout two components during 8 p.m. upon June seventeen along with June 24.

croberts@nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment