Friday 17 February 2012

Hot! Billy Cundiff Feels Bad For Letting Ray Lewis Down Profootballtalk

Getty Images

Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco offers simply just finished your fourth season of your five-year fresh contract. He considers he / she azines carried out enough to be able to advantage additional security.

Definitely , Flacco stated Monday, via your crew s endorsed website. We ll notice exactly how that goes; when the idea goes, that goes, if this doesn t, this doesn t.

So far, it hasn big t been recently intending anywhere. Per some sort of source with perception of the situation, organizations very little speaks toward the latest contract.

Why will Flacco consider she has attained an extension? I feel I m the particular quarterback that I am, Flacco said. I assume the first four a long time which I ve performed here many of us ve done that playoffs each and every time won a game. I imagine the last 24 months that will I ve played out in the playoffs, I ve performed well from the playoffs.

But he or she wasn t done. And just like I explained earlier, I assume once you look at the particular movie therefore you lso are a man in such a organization, I assume that one could say, Hey, they s played pretty damn fine to get us, Flacco added. But such as I said, anyone never know what utes visiting happen.

Though manager Steve Bisciotti reported final calendar year that he envisioned talks commencing around 2012, there azines the opportunity that, once both sides start talking, they ll know that there azines a tremendous disconnect in between what exactly this Ravens desire to pay as well as just what Flacco really wants to end up being paid. On one hand, Flacco utes camp really will place to be able to routines such as a single they put together about Sunday inside AFC title game. On one other hand, the actual team absolutely will point in order to his / her consistent style with inconsistency.

In the actual end, together sides would be smart to perform something out. While this Ravens might do significantly better along at the position, they are able to do and have carried out a lot worse while in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment