Wednesday 9 November 2011

Hot! Courtney Stoddens Ramblings Are Still A Goddamn Goldmine

Seen here going for a massive, faux-child-bride pee on Marilyn Monroe s burial plot yesterday, Courtney Stodden continues to posting insane shit to , thus tonight, in place of , The Superficial makes you:

The Annotated Ramblings with Courtney Stodden -Hutchinson

M Want to help know a sexxy secret about me? I am a deliciously dangerous Doug-Addict Sh!! ;-) XOs

Today I identified just how to help start this remedies case by myself!

Wildly wiggling & jauntily jiggling me personally in order to jolting jams when I friskily possess a flirty attire done w/sexy light 7in. go-go boots! ;-)

Sometimes I have seizures as well as wake in place naked! Tee-hee!

Placing my arms with Marilyn Monroe s provocative marks & that of a best fit this is! XOs ;-x

I remember while I seemed to be two, along with he sang that track concerning wonderful people. We had been both equally born boys. Frown grimace :(

Wrapping by myself upwards within this kind of splendid later night seeing that my soft family and friends joyously subscribe to me in nice conjunction; Family is actually Bliss! ;-x

Dad revealed up and explained to Doug he / she has got to share. Harumph!

As I slide on my sexy mini-skirt my taunting brain usually takes flight straight into a strong intimate entire world regarding marvelous imagination. Whats a person's Friday Fantasy? ;-)

Doug uses loads of time period sleeping. And having oatmeal. Do you consider your dog ll die soon?

Nothing feels sexier when compared with sporting that attractive truth.

Just kidding! I m your luxurious buxomy lady lynx luxuriating her lusciousness into lusty liaisons!

The sultry perfume regarding my personal pink-sugary, cotton-candy bod will be strictly provocative & pleasing. So lucky that that pleased everybody this evening ;-) XOs

Notice how I made use of the saying everyone. Dad emerged over again. Womp womp.

Rolling playfully over a bright feathery fur rug since the strings associated with this garter swing action all around my personal thighs & whip me! *Tuesdays usually are Tingly! ;-x

And Mondays are generally mongly! YAY!

Hovering over the scintillating city with Los Angeles on my personal attractive porch when being dressed in a white loosely blouse & fantastic lace stockings!

A wayward police auto pulls up to the home and explains me that will put my child breasts off from the cold, neat night. Doug tells him to be able to thoughts his personal business, along with I look myself warming within areas I under no circumstances realized exist- FUCK! I kept this particular heat pad on.

Preparing one of the most relaxing denture of pasta in very little nevertheless my lavish glance some sort of boo panties! M the idea likes just like perfection! ;-) XOs

I bought the offering boy some sort of boner. GROSS!

Saturated within a superb Sunday seeing that Gods adore beams brightly! There can be simply no fearfulness inside love; although perfect love casteth out and about fearfulness 1 John 4:18

Whoa, whoa, whoa, quit for your minute. Did your lady just quote Scripture? Then again, your Bible does appreciate the idea a few little one marrying. Carry on!

Lubricating my limber thighs with a creamy lotion that electrifies this luminescent captivation, lustrously. It verts Slippery Saturday! XOs! ;-)

Note for you to Self: Doug doesn big t as it while I insure this stairway around lube when he / she has been gone. Something with regards to his sky-attica. Old people today communicate funny.

This has been The Annotated Ramblings connected with Courtney Stodden-Hutchinson.

Photo:

The Superficial is at Clusterf@ck! Mode this week. Normal publishing resumes Mon, Oct 17.

 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment