Monday 7 November 2011

Dana Johnson - Game Over Atmore Baby Killer Executed

October 21, 2011

Convicted baby destroyer Christopher Thomas of Atmore has been executed by way of poisonous treatment Thursday night during Holman Prison with Atmore. He was obvious useless from 6:25 p.m. once uttering his final terms Game around .

Johnson, 38, testified which this individual actively exhausted his son, Elias Ocean Johnson, that will dying on February 20, 2005, at a duplex on Horner Street with Atmore due to the fact he or she disliked his better half Dana Johnson .

His final meal, picked out through foodstuff accessible in the Holman cafeteria, had been a poultry bologna sandwich together with tomatoes as well as cheese, people from france fries, and a great orange drink. When expected in the event he or she had any final words because execution practice initiated only following a few p.m. Thursday, your dog reported Game over.

There has been one family member which observed the execution Thomas Eugene Lagos, who seem to likewise visited Johnson for the duration of that day.

He paid his price, Largos said, according to storage devices beach reports. He s been waiting around during this awhile.

Thursday I will probably be granted closure finally, Dana Johnson explained to NorthEscambia.com in an confidential interview earlier within the week. Now coping with Arizona, the lady wouldn't give priority to the execution. Although I commonly usually do not consider cash punishment, I will not lose any sleep above this particular execution. Whether it's perfect or wrong I think your weight shall be raised from this spirit with Thursday, and finally I will really feel relief.

You choose see Jesus, were the final words Christopher Johnson believed to their son, he testified at his / her trial, ahead of winning over your pet to be able to death.

Those words have unimaginably haunted Dana Johnson for through half a dozen years. She utes almost never spoken about the murder, as well as discussed photos with toddler Elias for your first-time previously in the NorthEscambia.com history printed Monday.

My child appeared to be essentially the most pleasing relaxed little young man I have ever known. Christopher Johnson took the pup coming from me. I have expended several years trying in order to mend because of this unimaginable pain, Dana Johnson said. I feel scarred by means of this, along with Christopher needed apart my son, my rely on within other people, and also my desire to ever have another child. I even now employ a hard time getting close to kids due to the sorrow it helps make my family feel. Everyday I see youngsters in which are Elias age, and I wonder exactly what they can have been like.

I can easily let you know one thing, Thursday shall be daily of closure with regard to me, whether which is completely wrong or maybe right. I curse the morning in which I fulfilled which man, Dana Johnson said before within the week, adding in which your lover has the opinion i am sorry in which Atmore is usually linked to this heinous crime.

I feel i'm sorry that the men and women of Atmore, myself, as well as my own son needed to be put through this kind of terrible crime. The individuals regarding Atmore were being a lot of the kindest and also most welcoming people I have ever previously met, the girl said.

Christopher Johnson terminated his open public defenders plus served seeing that his very own attorney while in his 2006 Escambia County trial, telling the actual ascertain along with jury which your dog desired the actual loss of life charges pertaining to his or her actions. It took the court just one 1 / 2 hour to give back a accountable verdict, plus the passing away fees ended up being imposed.

Pictured: Christopher Thomas Johnson is signed to be completed Thursday with the murder of the bit of boy, Elias Ocean Johnson, to come back inside 2005 in Atmore. This could be the brand new all these photos connected with Elias Johnson have ever before happen to be published. NorthEscambia.com exclusive, click on that will enlarge.

Comments

In conditions such as this,when there is absolutely no doubt that you'll be the guilty party,the loss of life penalty bothers me personally not at all.Even so,I can,t guide nonetheless believe a more rewarding physical punishment it is fair to sentence Johnson for you to overall life w/o parole,with bigger pics of in which sugary minor permantly included towards outer surface of their cell,looking straight into his sight every single day regarding the remaining with his gloomy life.-Just a thought.

Written by means of William Filed Under

No comments:

Post a Comment