Monday 31 October 2011

Hot! Nick Diaz Not Concerned With His Strikeforce Title Heading Into Ufc 137

With Nick Diaz quite quite possibly currently being the final reigning Strikeforce welterweight champion, his or her bill could figuratively end up being around the range within his impending BJ Penn this Saturday.

That's cool and all, nevertheless it will not genuinely mean anything for you to Diaz, who has just working on his fight. If people ask him, the idea seems like he has for no reason put much share inside keeping which belt while in the first place.

"I haven't much genuinely considered anything. I'm just fighting," states that this Stockton bruiser. "I'm not looking for ways to just about all crazy, I have to get paid. I'm gonna show upward and produce weight. Then I'm going to fight. I you should not definitely give thought to just about all that. I might provide a sh**. I under no circumstances put in which belt on anyways, he might have this belt."

When questioned the way he or she considers that battle will play out next to his similarly-styled opponent, Diaz pretty much scoffs: this is the fight and there is not any easy use in trying to forecast just what may happen beforehand.

"It's a new fight, man," Diaz points out. "You recognize just what I mean? That's not likely just what exactly matters. I think this battle can move everywhere. Anything can happen, it really is MMA."

goes lower this Saturday, October 29 on the Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Las Vegas, Nevada. Don't forget to check on back again on FightLine pertaining to some of our live, on-going policy in the occasion that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment