Thursday 20 October 2011

Hot! Julianne Hough

Kenny Wormald attend that Cinema Society testing of these brand-new film, Footloose, on Wednesday (October 12) for the Tribeca Grand Hotel within NYC.

The daytime before, the 2 co-stars conducted upon Dancing considering the Stars to help enhance this movie.

I only want to THANK my @DancingABC intended for enabling my family are available home for that nights & share my really like & enthusiasm intended for @FootlooseMovie w/ @Kenny_Wormald, Julianne, 23, , adding, To my bro @OfficialDHough with regard to likin my butt tonight for the duration of some of our dance! There ersus Nobody I appreciate dancing by using above you!

Also pictured inside: Julianne and also partner going out backstage at DWTS by using your ex dog.

FYI: Julianne painted a Rachel Zoe dress with Casadei heels into the Footloose screening. Kenny acceptable in place around Calvin Klein Collection.

10+ images inside of Julianne Hough with the Footloose selection along with DWTS

Like What You See?

Read related posts:

Kenny Wormald & Julianne Hough : New 'Footloose' Trailer!

Kenny Wormald & Julianne Hough : 'Footloose' Trailer & Poster!

Blake Shelton: 'Footloose' Video Premiere!

Share with friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment