Sunday 21 August 2011

Hot! Heather Graham Makeup Picture

Meet the Beauty Bloggers

Dawn Davis: I'm the revolutionary beauty and style manager the following from Cosmopolitan.com. I'll try everything once (remember all those perch pedicures? Oh yes, I became one!) and give you the particular scoop. I in addition adore aiding out pals by using their seemingly-endless elegance problems thus experience free of charge to visit that "contact" website down below and send my home a question.

Leah Wyar: Ladies, I m the actual DIY elegance guru. My specialties? Spray-tanning plus studying the actual at-home manicure. I ve tried heaps involving spray-tanning supplements and possess perfected the art work with the self-tan (don big t worry, I ll share!). Plus, I paint to the most well liked claw traits invest in (currently I m obsessed with the actual rubber stamps along with darker develope trend). Follow me as I branch out and about and also fantastic this DIY expertise (up next: waxing!).

Marta Topran: I m obsessed with making my skin color seeing that glowy while possible. That usually means playing every anti-aging potion to choose from rather than leaving your property not having getting some sort of shimmery highlighter on this cheekbones. I m furthermore the citizen brow along with lash addict. Right now, I m rocking very prolonged lash extensions this I can t believe I at any time lived without.

Jessica White: I m the total girlie-girl. If this vertisements pink, sparkles, or maybe features a bow, chances are, I ll enjoy it! (Really delay until you see my own desk.) I m utilized to help brilliant colors, so I m always using a different shaded eyeliner, shadow, as well as gloss every day. I m absolutely this make-up guinea pig in the bunch.

Find all blogposts with the Beauty Bloggers Contact this Beauty Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment