Sunday 28 August 2011

Hot! Drake Teams Up With Lil Wayne

Mike Ehrmann / Jason Merritt / Jemal Countess, Getty Images

Lil Wayne as well as Stevie Wonder to this season ersus lineup.

According that will Spinner , Drake brought Wonder out and about on the second evening from the event, managing fans to some six-song set, including I Wish, My Cherie Amour, Sir Duke, Ribbon in the Sky, Signed, Sealed, Delivered in addition to Superstition.

As if in which wasn capital t enough, Drake closed the particular show having Wayne, who served about Miss Me and carried out his / her own single, 6 Foot several Foot. Then, became a member of the actual set of two for just a dwell one other area with DJ Khaled s I m on One.

Wonder s physical appearance isn t available from left field. Drake that will MuchMusic following on from the exhibit in which he or she collaborated using the star about much regarding his impending sophomore album, .

Stevie Wonder is an extremely close buddy connected with mine they said. I m priviledged to contact your ex a friend, anyone which embraced me personally extremely beginning in such a music business. This is definitely exceptional perfect here, as it s MuchMusic, and also many of us re Canadian: Stevie Wonder is actually on Take Care.

He added, He assisted me out and about by using a lot of the actual music, just came and sat with me, paid attention to my personal music, told me where by I could create a several what to make that additional sonically appealing, instead of solely of which however we truly are generally writing together, and that is a terrific practical experience So I reach him, asked him or her to appear by, is actually simply no hesitation he reach myself returning just like I shall be there. Not simply that, nevertheless they had been supposed to do a couple tunes and also he or she does for instance six It was incredible.

Watch Drake Perform With Stevie Wonder at OVO Fest

Watch Drake, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross Perform with OVO Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment