Friday 20 May 2011

Hot! First Pic Of Hunger Games Heroine Released

By Carina Adly MacKenzie

May 18, 2011 5:53 PM ET

Okay, we shall say that it. We acquired some of our clarifications concerning no matter whether Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence - a tall, blonde beauty by using movie-star appearance - could include the scrappy heroine of"The Hunger Games ,"Katniss. The primary picture of Lawrence around character provides us eating some of our words, though.

It's not merely her newly-dyed darkish tresses that is certainly acquired us convinced, either. Lawrence invested time period training within archery plus building up the girl resistence before striking the film's North Carolina set, and the woman's unpolished glimpse shows the actual have difficulty the woman's persona is concerning to manage throughout the film.

When director Gary Ross very first achieved Lawrence, the girl has been with the height involving awards season, looking for ways to helpful to being handled up through the glam squad at each convert belonging to the crimson carpet.

"He was inquiring me personally what that encounter has been like," the girl EW, "and I just kind of opened up along with said, 'I sense just like a rag doll. I have curly hair and cosmetics people coming to my house on a daily basis and placing my home in new, uncomfortable, weird gowns and pricey shoes, and I simply close lower plus increase my personal arms up intended for these to get the attire on, plus pout this mouth area after they have to position the lipstick on.' And we the two started off laughing simply because that is just what exactly it is really such as for Katniss while in the Capitol. She appeared to be a woman who's every one of a unexpected appearing released to help fame. I know what of which is like to obtain all this specific flurry with you in addition to look like, 'Oh, no, I don't fit in here.'"

The film, constructing with a crazy fanbase from your trilogy connected with novels, is already getting touted as being the next "Twilight." But will be Lawrence prepared to the Kristen Stewart level of overview she's gonna face? "I realized that the moment I said yes, my entire life would change," your woman says. "And I travelled about an total evening contemplating 'It's possibly not far too late, I could still go back in addition to do indies, I haven't explained indeed yet, it isn't too late.'" Still, she's thankful the girl approved the role. "If I had reported no, I'd repent it just about every day."

Weigh in, Zap2it readers. Does Jennifer Lawrence appear the actual component to you? Take that will your feedback segment and make it possible for us learn your thoughts.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment